20.3.09

To all the cowards and political nuts out there

First off, THIS IS MY BLOG so I have the liberty of thrashing any idiotic politician in Penang and Malaysia and wherever as and when I see fit. That includes the so-called popular favourites the DAP big mouthed politicians and the BN losers.

Anonymous cowards who thinks they are SO smart leaving stupid comments in my OLD posts challenging things I blog about A LONG TIME AGO only serve to prove how moronic and cowardly they are. And I know the reasons for the brainless attacks...much like rabid dogs foaming at the mouth over some negative posts about their idols, they probably think they are belittling me for their idols.

HAH.

Stupid

Bunch

Of

Moronic

IDIOTS.

Go ahead, foam at the mouth and leave brainless comments here all you want. It just proves how stupid you are.

And to Jeffrey Chew, I know you work for the biggest Cat of them all so of course you are obliged to defend your employer.

After all in such an economic downturn, one must always be nice to the hand that feeds one. But really, this is MY BLOG. You wanna defend your boss, go do it in your blog. Don't sully my blog with your undying devotion for the Cat. It is just too sickening for me to bear. I may even need to boil this blog in disinfectant to get rid of all the germs. And I really hate to do that.

Cats may seem all nice and clean but do you know that their feces are toxic? Do you know that cat fur can cause asthma? Do you know that cats aren't all that loyal and frankly, I've never heard of a cat that protected its owners from robbers or burglars. Cats are also known to scratch their owners too.

If I've said it once, I will say it again:

Lim Guan Eng is CHILDISH and PETTY.

Lim Guan Eng only say what he DON'T mean and means what he DON'T say.

And I still think his spat with the media is prove enough what a control-freak and an all-talk but NO ACTION leader he is.

And it's been one year.

What has he done but play his old role as an Opposition leader of blaming all and sundry over whatever that went wrong?

Some investor decided not to come here, blame the BN.

People are losing their jobs, blame the BN.

Some drains are blocked, blame the BN.

Yeah, might as well change his surname to Lua since that's all he is good at. BN may have done wrong but isn't it time the PR government do something to right the wrongs instead of playing the blame game?

We blardy well know what the BN government did so please get over it. Time to do what you are elected to do instead of working only your mouth.

And to the Gerakan losers, Cat Watch????!!!??? Is that the best you could do? Dr Teng, either you are too blur or just plain senile but seriously, shouldn't you have something better than Cat Watch?

Maybe you guys need to learn a lesson or two from the PR fellas. They are damn good at being Opposition, so good in fact, that they seemed stuck in that mentality.

Politicians. *roll eyes* Bunch of pond scum.

Okay, now I know there will be loads of cowardly 'Anonymous' comments especially after my attack against the PR and even the Gerakan leaders. Let 'em rip.

I DON'T BLARDY CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!

1 comment:

TG said...

Great blog. Always defend freedom of speech. Speak your mind, you're the voice of New Malaysians, more open minded and more educated. But it is good if you offer some solutions, like how would you solve a problem that you think the politician is incapable of. Good luck to you. Keep up the good work.