3.3.08

About Foong

She is a normal human being blogging about Penang events, happenings, some reviews of things, food and places and the occasional personal rants.

She is doing this merely to vent and to inform. She does not serve any political party, does not have any political agenda and most importantly does not do this for anyone but herself.

What she blogged about may or may not concern you but if you don't like it here, you are free to use the mouse and go away.

Q: Who is Foong?

A: A woman, a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, an enemy, a blogger and an alien lifefrom from Planet Bitch.

Q: Where is Foong?

A: DUH! Please look at the header.

Q: How to contact Foong?

A: Creativity will get you anywhere. If all else failed, you can try Penangviews at gmail.

Final note: I do not work for you. I don't owe you anything. I blog for myself and myself only.

Remember that and you will be fine.

No comments: