9.4.08

Don't go to Penang Road!



If you want to avoid the bottleneck shown in the pictures here, stay away and use other alternative road. The traffic jam was so horrendous, it took me about 30 minutes to go from Hutton Lane junction to the overhead bridge.



The jam, as we can see, is due to the roadworks along about 300m stretch. It is the upgrading works initiated by the former tourism exco, Teng Chang Yeow. Luckily, the funding was already released so it won't be another 'abandoned' project but I do hope it completes really fast.

It's making life difficult for me especially when I always use the road to go to Komtar for official business! So, to those of you who had to use the road (for whatever reason) good luck and enjoy the horrible jam!

2 comments:

KY said...

hopefully clear within the next 1-2 weeks.

Foong said...

ky: ya, I hope so too, it is getting to be a real pain when using the road!