9.4.08

Oh no, they are converting me!



I can't believe it!

I am a politician-hater but these DAP fellas (and even a few Gerakan fellas...***gasps***) are undermining my stand to hate all politicians regardless of party!

Arrgghhh!

So, anyway, just only today it seems that the DAP state government is clearing the name of the former Gerakan state government.

Wahh....almost so unbelievable lar. I mean politicians have been known to sling mud at each other, you know the drill...'Its their fault because they didn't do this or that' or 'See, they did this and this happened' or 'They should not have said that, see now what happen?' or 'They are blaming me for no reason, I am the victim here'... You get my drift?

Okay. Let's get to the main point at hand today. Exco Chow Kon Yeow, whom I have expressed much disdain for in my other posts here and here, have cleared the name of, get this, former CM Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon.

As some of you may have heard, there was this rumour circulating via SMS that KTK had transferred a piece of land in Rifle Range to the hantu-menantu KJ and there were calls to Lim Guan Eng to take action against him. Then KTK's old faithful, Mark Ooi, call press conference demanding Guan Eng to investigate. Also, some has-beens also went sniffing around trying to find the land deed to prove the innocence (HAH!) of KTK and couldn't find any so they made a huge hue and cry that the deed was missing.

Heck, if I am Guan Eng, I would not have even bothered with Mark's demand. I mean who the hell is he to be giving orders and all through the media no less?

But no, Guan Eng, being the gentleman that he is, ordered an investigation to be done by Chow. So, Chow found the not-so-dirty details and then told a press conference that he wants to clear KTK's name.

It was almost unbelievable! DAP clearing the name of Gerakan? Am I dreaming or what? What next? Gerakan joining Pakatan Rakyat? DAP agreeing to appoint Gerakan people as councillors?

Oh, ya, back to the land thingy. Well, Chow clarified that the land still belonged to the council and it was not transferred to anyone. As for the land deed, it was kept safe and sound and not missing as the has beens claimed. Obviously they don't know where to look.

Hmmmm...so they pandai to destroy and hide files but don't know how to look for land deed ah?

So, now air all cleared and KTK's name is no longer dragged into a land issue which was not an issue in the first place. Thanks to Guan Eng and Chow.

Now, isn't that a very gentleman move by them or what? If it was the other way around, be rest assured, Gerakan would not even have bothered!

So, what about the few Gerakan fellas whom I am beginning to un-hate? Well, let's save that for another post, okay?

Its a long story la and I don't want to be labeled as a politician lover. It's bad for my reputation...heh ;-)

No comments: