10.4.08

Mickey is coming to town

The annual Disney on Ice show in Penang will be on this Saturday and Sunday.

Here are the details:

Date: April 12 & 13

Time: 11am, 4.30pm, 8.30pm

Venue: Pisa, Relau

Ticket pricing: RM55, RM105, RM155, RM205

So, if you get a kick out of watching adults skating around in cartoon character costumes, you can spend good money on the tickets.

I, for one, am going to the thing for FREE! Mwuahahahahah! Summo ring side VIP tickets!

Heh, so, I get to see full grown adults skating around in costumes...never been to one of these shows before so I can't say whether it is money worth spending or not.

I will probably write a review after that but if you are curious or have been to the shows in previous years and your kids are bugging you endlessly to go see it, well, I guess you can put the money aside as..err...family outing expenditure, although a bit expensive. Just imagine a family of four = RM55 x 4 = RM220! And that's for seats that are so far, you'll probably need a binoculars!

2 comments:

Doc said...

Argh.. I hope I am not too late to get tickets. Where do you buy them in Penang?

Foong said...

doc: you can try music valley at 1-stop or go directly to Pisa. otherwise, check out the website which I have linked in my post.