24.4.08

Looking for study options or looking for food?

Well, there's a 'My Career and Education Fair 2008' at Pisa this weekend so if you are thinking of furthering your studies or wondering what you want to be other than being a blogger, head on over to the fair.

I won't know if it's any good because I haven't been to any of these things for ages! I am way beyond help when it comes to education...heheheh

Also, for those hungry ghosts out there, there's a charity food fair coming up this Sunday. It is a two-in-one event. You get to eat and you get to help cancer patients! What a deal. Seriously. Okay, okay, so the eats aren't free but hey, it is to help poor cancer patients and you have to eat right?

So, don't forget to go to:

Ho Chiak Charity Food and Fun Fair 2008

Venue: Mount Miriam Hospital

Date: Sunday, April 27

Time: 10am - 3pm


As a bonus, all of you who wants to meet the Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng may get to see him there! I heard he is officiating the fair at 10am.

If you don't know how to go there, just call 04-8907044 for directions. Or check out their website at: www.mountmiriam.com.




1 comment:

NewsEndorser said...

PLEASE SUPPORT AND VISIT MY WEBSITE: http://www.newsendorser.com

please help me build my website by being a member and upload videos! thanks!